Nanda and Darrell Havemann

Nanda and Darrell Havemann
Havemann Family is Growing!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

33 Weeks and 5 days... 6 Weeks and 2 days to go!!

So now that we have officially started counting down in weeks, we realized just how much we STILL have to do!
It is crazy to think that in just a little bit, we will be holding our little blessing in our arms!
As of now, we still have our boy name: Nathan Stanishlov (spelling???)... which makes me strongly believe it will be a GIRL! We have NOT been able to really settle on one name...
Ok, so Daddy has been good with Claire, and then Elianna... but Mommy has NOT been able to really attach myself to one specific name...
With that said, it will probably be a girl! ;-)
I still have a feeling it is a little baby girl in there....

Peanut, as for some of the sensations...
1. Now when you kick, I can actually FEEL your little Feet! Right NOW you are trying to get comfy in there, and I feel your head moving and your little feet right by my right ribs :-)
Speaking of ribs, you have not found yourself behind them in about a week! Thank goodness! BUT you HAVE found Mommy's sciatic nerve-- YAY! ;-) It's ok though, I know you must be way more uncomfortable in there than I could ever imagine...

2. Your daddy... Oh boy... I will let the pictures do the talking.. but let's just say he is getting VERY excited... He has whole heartedly jumped in throughout this journey, and has been amazing! From making sure that everything is perfect in your room, to painting mommy's TOES!! Yup- You have a very incredible daddy :-)
Here is how his surprise "MAN" Shower went:











3. I LOVE having you in my belly! I feel like you have sooo much to share with us already! It's weird, but I have gotten used to all of the movement... so much so that when I don't feel it... I worry... So does your Daddy... I think I freaked him out a bit the other day when I said I hadnt felt you in a few hours...

Want to be left alone at the mall??? :
4. Speaking of you in there, I have realized that the best way to have people at the mall leave you alone is to be PREGNANT! Yup!
I went to the mall today, and from the 20 kiosks in the middle that USUALLY bother me like crazy, only TWO actually attempted to stop us! It was amazing! I think my "I am not in the mood, and I will probably bite your head off if you stop me while I am on my mission to find a dress" look was a real winner ;-) Thank you!

Oh the nursery... We are ALMOST done!!  See for yourself: 

 Where we started.... sorta.. but close!!



Just gotta pain that door.... TODAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment