This week was really hectic! Even though I am home for the summer... ( i keep saying that, knowing fully well I won't be going back.. but it hasn't sank in yet.....)
All of the work with mom, and starting to feel a bit limited in my activities... This is the first time I actually am feeling a bit ..... what is the best word... GINORMOUS?? yes.. that's it.. It seems like being in any position for longer than 30 minutes is not going to work... Peanut you are so funny, because you really have your own BIG personality already!
For example: when you hear Grandma/Vo's voice you go crazy! The whole time we were organizing at home, she would talk to you and you really responded! Then on the way to the airport as she spoke, you were on a somersault streak! Hilarious!
Then at the Dr;s yesterday you did NOT enjoy the doctor grabbing your head... From the outside as she was measuring she squeezed on your little head, and her hand up by my ribs got a swift kick- We all laughed, and she was amazed at your BIG personality already!! Way cool! Your daddy and I are really in for it ;-)
Here are some nursery progress... and yes... a 35 week picture!
Father's Day with Family:
From Claud... heheheheheheh
Bella helping with Pancakes for the Daddy Breakfast
Grandma and Bella making breakfast for Daddies
Family
Family 2
Soso was in a picture mood!
The Fathers on their day... relaxing while the women cook :-)
Dresser project!
After working on laundry and kitchen:
35 weeks!!! Today we have 4 weeks and 6 days to go!!










Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love that family as well :)
ReplyDelete