This past Friday we completed week 30 of pregnancy:
So this HEAD of LETTUCE is definitely active and jumpy! My ribs have never had this much action! I can literally feel our little peanut go from one side to the other, and taking anything that gets in his way with him! (Yes, I say "him," BUT I still have a feeling it is a girl!)
I actually googled "What organ is behind the left rib" and my quick anatomy lesson taught me that it is my SPLEEN that is acting as a punching bag.... ouch! Getting in the pool and letting everything float is pretty much the only bit of relief I can get....
Let's just say that when the time comes and our little peanut is a teenager I can remind him of the Pain in the Spleen that he really was! heheheheh
As for the preparations, D is still getting everything ready in the nursery! The walls and ceiling have been painted, and the beadboard is going up! I really hope that our little one gets some of the hands on talent that his daddy has! It still amazes me just how handy he really is!
Here are a few pics at 30 Weeks in Luckenbach, Texas!!

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! And you look lovely :)
ReplyDelete