Nanda and Darrell Havemann

Nanda and Darrell Havemann
Havemann Family is Growing!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Photo Dump!! 27 Weeks!!!



Our little Peanut is 27 weeks!! We are so close to the last leg! I feel EVERYTHING now! So MANY movements, and hiccups, and sometimes it just feels like big sneeezes?? Who knows ;-) 

For mommy, this week was a tough one... After 26 weeks of a perfect pregnancy, I had a few hard days.... Long story short- Braxton-Hicks contractions, plus a stomach virus, plus heartburn, and a LOT of dehydration made this One Sick Momma! But now, we have it all under control! I feel great! Peanut is feeling great too! :-) 
Here is the belly! (as you can see, we are well on our way to a perfected nursery for our little one!!!)









Sophia turned 3!!! Highlights from her birthday here in Tomball, Texas! :-)



 LOVE her reactions to opening her presents!!!



 As you can see, she was not so happy to get woken up from her lovely nap to sing Happy Birthday ;-) 

Before she passed out, her and Bella got to see the duckies at the pond!

No comments:

Post a Comment