Nanda and Darrell Havemann

Nanda and Darrell Havemann
Havemann Family is Growing!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Oh how you are growing!

Last year I had this autistic student who we shall call: Larry. Larry was always concerned with the amount of jewelry I wore each day and the fact that I am not a mommy. This year I see him daily in the hallways and in order for his day to go right, he must go through a line of questioning with me. I oblige, since I know just how systematic he is, and I wouldn't want to single-handedly throw off his entire school day process. This year he again would ask the following questions:
1. Hi, how are you?
2. You are/are not wearing earings today?
3. You are married?
4. You will always be married?
5. You are not a mommy yet?

(Mind you he has no idea I am expecting a little one and definitely already feel like a mommy...)

Two weeks ago one of his questions changed.... and since we are not finding out the sex of our baby.................

1-4 are still the same questions...
However question #5 is now:

5. You do not have a daughter yet?

!?!?!?!? Does Larry know something I don't know.../?!?! We will soon find out! (well.... 5 months and a few weeks "soon" :-)

Thought I would share :-)

So Peanut, IF you are a little baby girl.... Let's just say Larry and your Uncle Dude were the only ones with the "first instincts"

Speaking of Uncle Dude.... We are in for some moments with him... He has been in love with you since the moment he knew you were coming! You should have seen his reaction- On his KNEES kissing my belly and loving on you already! I would have to say that I am incredibly excited about giving him a niece/nephew to love on.

Oh, yea, I guess I could share the pictures of how much you have grown!







This is your very FIRST picture- We cried, we laughed, we cried some more... :)

 

 Bean :-)



2 comments:

  1. Another post.....with pictures!!!! You are spoiling me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey look! I found your Blog! how nice! and look at that, you haven posts!

    ReplyDelete