Nanda and Darrell Havemann

Nanda and Darrell Havemann
Havemann Family is Growing!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's Getting Real!

Peanut's presence is definitely getting VERY real! Not only is this belly popping (and I LOVE IT), but the nursery is coming along too!
You would think that just by looking down at my belly, that I would become overcome with joy and have that "mom" feeling... but it is gradual and so I think I have still yet to connect fully with my belly and the fact that I have Peanut in there at all times.... Well I do talk to Peanut daily... internal and external conversations.. It's a pretty special feeling to know that I am not alone, EVER :-)

But, the bedding... when we chose the bedding this past week, it was like a "click" happened, and I started to really feel "mom-ish," (Kind of like picking out our China when we were engaged...)
It is something tangible that I can hold on to that one day I will get to place Our little precious Baby Have on... Needless to say, when it came in.... I LOST it... THAT was my moment.
The bedding has stayed on the kitchen table since it came in, and frankly, I like it there... I get to go hug on it and touch it and love it daily.... kinda like D does daily with my belly ;-)

Speaking of the belly.... this baby-daddy is already head over heals in love with our baby... Now that Peanut can hear- it's on! This daddy is constantly chatting it up and giving life advice, oh and of course he wants to make sure Peanut gets at least a little bit of tone talent, and he knows his mommy has *NONE* so any time he can sing along in the car loud enough for Peanut to hear- It's happening.

I am loving this Mom feeling....




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your blog!!! And the bedding is way cute. Way to go on being strong enough to wait to find out the sex. I have a new blog: http://irishfamilynews.blogspot.com/

    ~Megan

    ReplyDelete