Nanda and Darrell Havemann

Nanda and Darrell Havemann
Havemann Family is Growing!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

4 Months! Lots going on!!

I know I am a little late on the 4 Month Post.. but here goes!!


My sweet baby Nathan your personality is showing more and more everyday! You have such sweet moments like:

When you hold mommy's cheek while nursing
When you pat the back of the one holding you
When you giggle non stop at the belly rubs, tickle times, and airplanes
When you open your mouth to give kisses and end up one slobbering mess!
When you splash the water in the bathtub with Dad and let him sing to you 

You also are now standing(with much help… but your legs are totally stiffening up to keep yourself up!!!) and when you stand you look around like you can't believe you are seeing things that way

Oh not to mention you rolled over from your belly to your back!! You did such a great job too! I guess you hated tummy time enough to figure out how to get off your tummy!  (video below)


You also got to experience your FIRST Halloween! (I know… my post is waaay late….)  You pretty much passed out by the first house, but you LOVED it! heheheh





Here are some other happenings of your 4th month..


Mommy working hard!



Ok, so this picture here… A few weeks ago we went on a walk through many many trees… you were so intrigued and wanted to look around everywhere. I kept describing all of our surroundings and I could tell you were really listening. Every time we walked under a tree you just stared in disbelief at all of the details… So on our way back, I stopped at one tree and brought the branch close down for you to see. Your reaction was priceless! You stared and studied every bit of the leaves on that tree. I decided to take one of the leaves and let you feel it… well you did, and sniffed it.. and tried to taste it (of course)… once you were done, I decided to keep the leaf and stuck it on the stroller… Well this is what you looked like for the rest of our walk!!! (You did NOT take your eyes off of that leaf!)

My little nature boy! I shall call you Mogli! (thanks Jennifer for the reference!!!) 




At your 4 Month appt…Daddy was there to support you through your shots!


Shots didn't phase you! Here you are just hours after! Again, enjoying nature :-) 



Thanks to Ms. Emily for holding you and your buddy so Mommy could get her workout on!



Here is Tucker giving you some needed encouragement at Tummy Time!




A few pics of you with your baptism outfit from October!









1 comment:

  1. 1st - cutest monkey ever. 2nd - loved his cristening outfit.

    ReplyDelete