This is so exciting!! We are HALFWAY there!! Today we are at 20 weeks!
Here are today's STATs:
Length of: Banana
Size: Speghetti Squash!!!
Feels like: You moved from right below my belly button to the left side pelvic area :)
Tastes: You can finally taste all of the goodies that I am putting in to us, and the more good stuff I eat now, the easier it will be for you to WANT to eat those good healthy yummies later!
Your Daddy: Is beyond excited, and keeps trying to feel your moves, but has only gotten one good swift kick in the palm (could you work on that, I think he is starting to feel left out)
Your Grandparents: Oh my, are they excited, your Grandma here gets to rub you and touch you every chance she gets, and your Florida Vo and Vo' constantly call to leave you messages, I know you hear them, because I put the phone on speaker and put it right up to you :-) You will for sure know their voices too, when you get here!
Your Aunts/Uncles: Your Aunt KK feels so lucky to be able to watch you grow, AND she got to feel you last week! Very exciting moment! Your Aunt Melissa is my go to for anything and she is hooking us up for the day we meet you! Your Aunt Kristi, she is reeeaally getting you set up with soooo many goodies from your cousins! Oh don't even let me get started on your cousins! They LOVE asking about you, and making you pictures, and even setting aside their own things just for you :-)
Quirky Trick: You move a LOT when I speak Portuguese to you! I cannot explain it, but you do :-) Oh, and you LOVE being underwater- Baths, showers, anything- you LOVE it! Well... I think you do because you move around a bunch and then get really still I'm thinking it puts you to sleep :-)
Time for another post! I need to keep seeing this belly grow!Molly's best friend is in there
ReplyDelete