Nanda and Darrell Havemann

Nanda and Darrell Havemann
Havemann Family is Growing!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 ConocoPhillips Rodeo Run 10K/5K | Houston, Texas 77210 | Saturday, February 26, 2011 @ 9:25 AM

I cant wait!! This year is definitely my fitness year! It will be 2 years in June since my surgery, and am so ready to get outside and walk, jog, run, bike, and on and on! Here is my very first step to make it happen!

It is the ConocoPhillios Rodeo Run 5k :-)

http://www.active.com/page/event_details.htm?event_id=1913686

I am able to walk jog around our neighborhood, so this will be the first 'organized' 5K that I have done. My goal is to get to a biathalon by the end of the summer, and a mini triathalon by Fall.... Here is to a great start to the year!!!

Come do it with me! Click on the link and sign up!

Pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment