Ok... so here I am.. it has only been 8 hours... but knowing that he is halfway across the world makes it seems like much more than a regular workday....That is why I say time is relative.. to me it has seemed like 3 days have already gone by since I have seen my husband.....
Yes yes, I know that I may be being silly... but this is the very first time that my husband is away for an entire week! okok... you can laugh now.. yes, i said One Week...
BUT... this about it.. you get so used to having someone coming home to you, and planning your week, days, and hours together to make the most of all of it... and then BAM! You are back to being you... little old you ;-) ......so...........
I have decided to keep as busy as possible!
Tonight I start with dinner and a movie with jules (watching Dear John...)
Tomorrow morning I have class until the afternoon
Tomorrow night is Jamie Kay's wedding shower :-)
Sunday I have church, then getting our phone line and internet installed..
and then I have the winefest in Old Town Spring!
Details of Wine Fest
Ok... theres the weekend..... now for the week............. NOTHING! Dang! Im gonna have to fill up my evenings.. oooo... maybe I will workout everynight, surprise myself with a little scale tipping, eh eh? ;-) hehehe
I did manage to take a picure of my hubby on the way to the airport
Yes, I am a dork... I know this
On a different note.. I subbed a class today and we watched Napolian Dynomite! Ohhhh it was priceless to watch 13year olds watching the most uncomfortably awkward movie EVER!
They hated it at first but then they started getting more and more into it... I think its one of the worst movies ever= but sorta like a massive car pile up- just cant get your eyes off of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment