Good Day!
Today is my first ever Blog!
So I am guessing you all know that I recently married the man of my dreams, Darrell. The really big points in life this year:
-Surgery
-Buying a House
- Changing Careers
-Getting Married!
yup... all in about 6 months worth of time....
I dont really know what I was thinking when deciding on all of this, but things have all fallen into place. I really think I am one of those people that need to have 3-a million things going on at once for me to get everything accomplished... A little fire under the arse always helps!
I want to post a few pics of the wedding and of course of Costa Rica... which was AMAZING... so I think I will get to those as soon as possible.
Right now I have really great news- I start my new job tomorrow! It is the stepping stone to the career path I want- Teaching. The best part about it is that I really enjoyed the conversations with the Principal at this school and he is willing to open the doorway for my teaching endeavours :-)
It is tough now because it is a starting position... but I just keep reminding myself that this is the best way to achieve my goal of Teaching.
All of my teacher friends can give me advise!! Please!! I already asked Erin, but what are 3-5 staple items of clothing that you think a person working in a school should own...
Or better yet.. .lets open it up to all of you out there that have ideas of outfits, accessories, and shoes!!
Thanks and Gig em!
PS- I will attempt to make my posts more interesting as they progress.... haha
Much Love,
Nanda K. Havemann <--- woah... weird... Havemann..... hahahahha
No comments:
Post a Comment